Innovate CXO Services
Innovate CXO Services, formerly Research Valley CXO Services, consists of a team of business professionals with significant operational and financial capabilities from direct experience in senior management roles in public, private and non-profit businesses located in the Research Valley, home to Texas A&M University and the Texas A&M University System.
- Review and assessment of Financial Performance, Strategy, Operations, Products/Technology and Marketing/Sales.
- Development and implementation of short and long-term strategic plans that drive sustainable, profitable growth and measurable performance improvement.
- Development and execution of “fix and/or divest” plans for non-core businesses of small to medium enterprises.
- Assisting emerging companies in enterprise scale-up, new market entry or business launch as well as mentoring managers who may lack stage-specific experience.
- Receivers, Assignees/Trustees, Asset Managers, Liquidators and Asset Recovery of commercial properties.